Hospitality Program Highlights – What You Can Expect:
Coverage and Contract Analysis
- Review of Franchisor and Loan Insurance Requirements.
- Ability to run property valuations to make certain that you are insured to value.
- Review of Crisis Event programs.
- Certificate Review Programs.
In-house Loss Control Consultant
Recommendations to better manage loss experience.
OSHA audit information and review.
Education and Training workshops
- In-house Client Claims Advocate
- Act as a go-between with the client and the carrier.
- For Record Only program to reduce claim frequency and impact on future premiums.
- Recommend Physician Networks.
Information and Communication Tools
- Training on carrier website utilization.
- On-line Claims Access.
- Cost Allocations by property.
- Generate reports by location and entity.
- Loss reports with claims split by location and entity.
- Individual loss control and recommendations.
- Audit information available by location or entity.
- Ease of transition in and out of program without penalty.
- Competitive pricing due to program economies of scale.
- Spread of risk.
- Higher program limits than what can be secured individually.
- One loss does not devastate the program.
- Reduction in pricing swings – consistent pricing over time.
- Increased competition and market availability.
- Blanket Property Limits.
- Agreed Amount provision – waives coinsurance penalty.
- Earthquake and Flood Coverage available.
- Per location Aggregate (Applies to both the General Liability and Excess Liability policies).
- Coverage Extension Endorsement tailored to needs of the Hospitality Industry.
- 24 Business Interruption deductible available.
- Cyber and Professional Program
- Employee Benefits on Line Platform
- HR Consulting